Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On the quest for a calendar!

Today I was out to buy a calendar. Little did I know that I would have to visit 4 stores to find one! I went to 2 dollar trees, a Target and FINALLY I found some at Big Lots for 75% off. So I did what any SAHM would do... I bought 5! All for the low price of $2.62!!! They are all different sizes and types! We will see if it keeps me on task! lol 

Speaking of staying on task I did pretty good today! I woke up with the hubs at about 6:00 am and fried ham for the fam! THE KIDS LOVED IT! It must have put the girl in a good mood because she actually let me french braid her hair today! (a real big thing!) Then I took the kids to scchool and dropped Elliott the pup off at the groomers. He really needed it. Then began the calandar hunt as ranted above. :) My next "adventure" was after I picked up the boy. He decided without asking to make himself waffles. So he got a paper plate and put two waffles on it and then put the paper plate in the TOASTER OVEN!!!! I came up from the dungeon I mean basement from doing laundry and thought I smell plastic burning! It didn't catch on fire but it was well on it's way! So I got that under control and decieded to do the job I DREAD doing every week... cleaning the bathroom! I timed myself and it only took 20 minutes so I figure I time myself next time and see if I can get it down to 15! That last 5 minutes of inhaling fumes really gets to a girl!  :P 

I picked up Elliott from the groomeres and he looks FABULOUS!!! So boy and I took him on a walk to pick girl up from the bus stop. Shortly after Hubs came home and I made Steak kabobs for din din! YUMO!!

Finally the hubs and I worked out and the kids are watching the tube and we are about to call it a night!

I am trying to put the following in to practice in my life and so far so good!

Late~

Unless you begin with your heart the most complete reorganization of house and home will simply give you a clean slate for future chaos. And it will drive you and everyone else around you crazy in the process.  
 - Emilie Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment