Saturday, March 13, 2010

A BUSY Saturday!

We woke up at 7:00 am even though we could have slept in to at least 8:30! They hit the floor flyin' this morning! :) I worked on the budget for April while they drove me crazy! The good part is there will be five pay periods in April! YAH!!!

Boy and I watched about 7 movie trailers today. We decided what movies we wanted to go see and even wrote them down on the calendar! The funny part is we probably only see about one of them maybe. It will probably be Shrek 3 Happily Ever After!!! :P I would like to see Iron Man 2! We will see who wins!
hu
After the hubs got home from work we took both kids to the eye dr. THe both have 20 20 vision! I was very pleased they both did very well! After that hubs took us to my favorite place to eat, THE MEXICAN RESTERAUNT!!!! It was yumo! We all over ate! :) Then we went home and the kids cleaned their room after much complaining! (OF COURSE!) I organized ALL of the kitchen cabinets, it feels so much better! I am trying to be more efficient with my grocery shopping. Every little bit helps! The hubs was so nice to take the laundry downstairs for Monday Laundry day. He also washed and folded towels! What a man!

Finally the kids after MUCH motivation got their room cleaned, so we took them bowling with three other young couples from church. We had a great time! The kids bowled 2 games and were very good! (I bowled a 47 I think I need practice!!) The hubs won the first game against the other guys!!! Then we all packed up and went to have frostys and fries! Yumo! We had a great time visiting! Everyone else had a babysitter so they were able to stay a little longer than us. We left at about 8:00 which we decided to treat like 9:00. (because of the time change... I hate springing forward) The kids took their baths and hit the pillows sleeping!! I went ahead and sat all their clothes out for church in the morning. I figure we may need the extra help in the morning! I plan on making cream of wheat and toast for breakfast. EASY!

So I am going to call it a night. I am sorry if there are a buch of typos! :) I have had a busy day! I am very tired. zzzzzzz........

LaTe~

No comments:

Post a Comment