Monday, March 8, 2010

Another begining.....


Today is the first day of my blog. I love starting new things, but soon fizzle out, so we will see how far this will take me!


My mom has given me a new way to look at my "life". I have struggled with the daily grind of being a stay at home mom. She has taught me that being a sahm is a blessing and that raising my kids in a Godly home is of the utmost importance to their future. I have also struggled with where I fit into the church "ministry" realm. I fall in and out of groups, comitees, studies etc. with no true connection. She has also helped me to realize that my ministry is my HOME! :) I LOVE to organize, make list, and keep a home, but I have had a hard time seeing why it really mattered.

Soooo after I said all that it is to say, I am a STAY AT HOME MOM and it does matter! Every towel washed every bed made every meal cooked every bath given MATTERS.


So here is my blog to try to become more like the Proverbs 31 woman, thrown in with a little sarcastic humor and stories of my fam!


Late-

No comments:

Post a Comment